Meet Nicky!



As an author, I am constantly asked, "Who is Nicky?" Everyone wants to know if Nicky is a real person or someone I dreamed up. Well, Nicky is as real as he can be. He lives in all of us. Well, at least he lives in me. After all, I'm the one writing about him. But in all honesty, raising my two boys William and Daniel, they were the inspiration for Nicky. Every Nicky story was inspired by real-life events. 

The second question I get all the time is "Where did the name Nicky come from?" That one is easy. When I was pregnant with my first child, I told my husband I love the name Nicholas and if we have a boy I wanted to name him Nicholas. My husband flat out refused. He hates that name. So we decided to name him William. I tried again when I found out I have having another boy, but still, I lost that battle. I won the war in the end though, because I got my Nicky after all.  

Moral of the story, never tell me No. I'll find a way around it! LOL. So, now I invite you to meet Nicky, a warm curious little boy, eager to explore the world, sweet as can be, and ready to take on the world!




<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/21566459/?claim=buj2brxu6vn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>






 

Comments